Monday, August 12, 2013

OnPlayz Live

Hi to all site reader's , my name is Alex and I am a gamer , I played a lot of games and I enjoyed them , but sometimes I want to share my impressions and experiences ,so I decided to start a blog , that not so easy so I will need your support , if you are interested check blog every day in order to see what's new and read it.

For the beginning I will just post a lot of different games , cool and high rated games , that every gamer is obligated to play , if he didn't yet,then if I will reach an amount of stable readers I will start to make reviews , post videos and images , some tips and other nice stuff.

Here are some games that I really appreciate : Resident Evil series , Silent Hill series, World of warcraft , League of Legends , Diablo series , EuroTruck simulator, Minecraft,Warcraft III.

I will start with these games after what i will take the latest and most wanted games of 2013 / 2014.
If you guys have some ideas about site please don't hesitate mail me : [brastten@gmail.com, hope you will , peace ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment